One of my business customers from Seafordcontacted me saying they were having a few issues with sharing the common calendar for their business to a new staff member. They are using Outlook 2010 through an exchange server so changing to another program isn’t really an option so I dug into the settings to check everything was set correctly. I noticed that some of the permissions for the calendar for the new user didn’t quite match the existing users so I modified this to make it all line up. I then completely removed the calendar from the new users account and then reshared the calendar to them and BAM they were good to go 🙂 My customer is considering moving away from Outlook and exchange in the future so I suggested for them to look into using google accounts with the google calendar as this is free and works brilliantly from my use and experience. 

best regards, 

Computers +  
Mobile : 0404 110 526 
Office : (08) 8387 9023 
Facebook Comments